[asterisk-dev] DAHDI migration to Git

Faidon Liambotis paravoid at debian.org
Thu Dec 6 13:33:05 CST 2012

On 12/06/12 19:02, Russell Bryant wrote:
> I've been using gerrit a lot lately and I like it quite a bit.  Some
> interesting notes:

We're using Gerrit too at $DAYJOB and I have mixed feelings about it.
It's a complicated beast with strange variations of git workflows but,
on the other hand, it's neat on how it integrates the review workflow
with repository management and merges, rather than running e.g.
reviewboard with an entirely separate git or *gasp* Subversion.

Others seem to be competing on this space, but they all had their own
deficiencies. There's a nice comparison of such tools over at
mediawiki.org: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Git/Gerrit_evaluation

Regards,
Faidon