[asterisk-dev] Need to run an AGI from dialplan only upon call hold

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 04:38:15 CDT 2012

I believe your approach to be correct - still it is a pity that you have no
way to trigger the dialplan when a relevant event happens. Maybe (but I
really have no idea if this is feasible) there is a way to change
res_musiconhold to trigger an event when the MOH status is changed? running
an external AMI server (though not very complex) seems a bit overkill and
has no direct integration with the rest of the dialplan....
l.

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
 Test-drive WombatDialer beta @ http://wombatdialer.com