[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] file: branch 11 r371619 - /branches/11/channels/chan_motif.c

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Wed Aug 22 13:45:09 CDT 2012

On 12-08-22 11:54 AM, SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
> Author: file
> Date: Wed Aug 22 10:54:18 2012
> New Revision: 371619

> Log:
> Add support for call-id logging to chan_motif.
>
> Review: https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/2077/
>
> Modified:
>      branches/11/channels/chan_motif.c

Sorry to be _that_ guy, but I am curious why we are still merging new
features into Asterisk 11, especially after we have branches and
released -beta1?

We are already 4 weeks over the feature freeze date[1].  Are we still
expecting more features?  Should this be removed?

"The feature freeze for a branch will occur 3 months prior to the
release of a new Asterisk version".

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Versions

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.