[asterisk-dev] Asterisk GUI

Jonathan Rose jrose at digium.com
Thu Aug 9 10:18:50 CDT 2012

giuseppelng at gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

This seems a little odd to me, but you could create a global flag in chan_iax2 and chan_sip which could be raised via an ami command, and where the information associated with SIP/IAX2 debug modes is written to CLI, you could create AMI events for those as well when that flag is raised.

--
Jonathan R. Rose
Digium, Inc. | Software Engineer