[asterisk-dev] EWS - Calendar Integration Probelm

Bharat Lalcheta bharatlalcheta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 04:12:14 CDT 2012

Hiii all,

I am using asterisk 1.8.9.2 and compile all modules related to calendar.

neon version is 0.29.6. OS is ubuntu 11.10.

I configured ical for zimbra, caldav for google mail and ews for exchange
2010 calendar.

ical and caldav setup working fine and i am getting my calendar events
perfectly. But for exchange 2010 calendar i am getting following error.

"Unable to communicate with Exchange Web Service at '
https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx': Could not authenticate to
server: ignored NTLM challenge, GSSAPI authentication error: Unspecified
GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information: Credentials cache
file '/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found"

my calendar.conf is as follows

[calendar3]
type = ews               ; type of calendar--currently supported: ical,
caldav, exchange, or ews
url = https://ex1.domain.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx ; URL to MS Exchange EWS
user = myname at domain.com              ; Exchange username
secret = xxxxxx       ; Exchange password
refresh = 10             ; refresh calendar every n minutes
timeframe = 20

calendar show status command shows following output

Calendar             Type       Status
calendar3            ews        free

Please help me out for solve above problem.

Thanks in advance

--
Bharat Lalcheta