[asterisk-dev] Asterisk RTP Jitter Buffer and DAHDI Channels

Fernando Berretta fernando.berretta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:16:31 CDT 2012

:-) could be.. I think.. Windows QOS is the problem.. We have tried
several SoftPhones, XLITE, EYEBEAM, BRIA, etc. etc.. and all seems to
have same behavior, if you take a tcpdump from Asterisk side you can see
packets are arriving with Jitter.. and if you do the same with wireshark
from windows.. packets are going out with jitter... but anyway if called
party have a good jitter buffer is all right but if gateway is used to
send the call to PSTN and it has not a good jitter buffer (it could be
the case of DAHDI ??) there is a problem