[asterisk-dev] Confbridge: Configure sound_leader_has_left

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Mon Apr 23 08:16:46 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

That does indeed appear to be a bug in app_confbridge - thanks for
reporting it!  In order for your patch to be considered for inclusion
in Asterisk, the following must be done:

1) Create an issue in the issue tracker https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/.
File a bug against app_confbridge in Asterisk 10, and include the
description you've noted here.

2) Sign a license contributor agreement in the issue tracker.

3) Attach a unified diff of your patch to the issue.  Be sure to mark
the attachment as a code contribution.

4) If you'd like, you can speed the process of your patch being
considered for inclusion by posting the patch directly to Reviewboard.
Instructions for doing so can be found at
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Reviewboard+Usage.  Note
that if you do not have a Reviewboard account, you can contact me
at mjordan at digium.com for an account.

Thanks!

Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer