[asterisk-dev] $500 bounty for per-call control of features.conf settings

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Apr 11 13:32:25 CDT 2012

Integrics is offering a USD 500 bounty for control of the features.conf
settings "parkingtime" in [general] and "atxfer" and "blindxfer" in
[featuremap] individually for each call. Developers are welcome to
include other features.conf settings if they wish, but this is not
necessary.

I'm thinking that new Asterisk functions would be the way to do this, so
that we can do something like this from a Perl FastAGI daemon:

$agi->set_variable( 'FEATURE(parkingtime)', 300 );
$agi->set_variable( 'FEATUREMAP(atxfer)', '#' );
$agi->set_variable( 'FEATUREMAP(blindxfer)', '##' );

but simple variables may be a better option; it's the developer's choice.

The bounty will be paid via PayPal to the first person to have their
code accepted into trunk in the Digium's subversion repository for
inclusion in a future Asterisk version. The bounty is valid until the
end of 2012.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111