[asterisk-dev] Remote deubbing PHP AGI scripts

HaZArd gypsydeema2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 08:55:35 CDT 2012

Hi all,
i have been trying to debug the PHP AGI scripts reciding in /var/lib/agi-bin/asterisk folder. I have been following these steps: http://www.joeldare.com/wiki/remote_debug_phpagi_scripts . While i am successfully able to remotely debug the  php scripts from CLI , it does not seem to work if the AGI scripts are called from within the asterisk  [ for example:  DeadAgi("a2billing.php")   doees not hit the breakpoint . but if i do "#php /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/a2billing.php "  it hits the breakpoint on my IDE ]  .

So how to do this ? is there any specific step that got left out in the steps i am following ? debugging from asterisk console or looking at debug log in the filesystem is really not very helpful!

Khan