No subject

Fri Sep 2 03:59:05 CDT 2011

<quote>
   The value of the RSeq in each subsequent reliable provisional
   response for the same request MUST be greater by exactly one.  RSeq
   numbers MUST NOT wrap around.  Because the initial one is chosen to
   be less than 2**31 - 1, but the maximum is 2**32 - 1, there can be up
   to 2**31 reliable provisional responses per request, which is more
   than sufficient.
</quote>

Have I tested it? No sorry.

You hit one of my pet hates :) If a number is always positive, then use '%u'
and declare it as uint_32_t

Alec