[asterisk-dev] Learning To Code for Asterisk

Luke Hamburg luke at solvent-llc.com
Thu Sep 29 11:27:01 CDT 2011

I desperately want to contribute to the Asterisk project but alas my coding
skills are not up to the task.  I took some C classes ages ago and have read
a book or two but 'rusty' is a bit of an understatement.  Nonetheless, I am
eager and have a near limitless supply of Coffee and Determination.

Can anyone recommended some entry points for beginning to learn to code for
the Asterisk project?  I want to understand the data structures, methods,
functions etc.  I have seen both
  http://www.asterisk.org/developer/resources
    and I have read
  http://www.aosabook.org/en/asterisk.html

but I am looking for more.  If this belongs in asterisk-users I apologize.

Luke