[asterisk-dev] AstriCon 2011 Developer Days - Topics Requested

Bryan M. Johns bjohns at digium.com
Tue Sep 27 12:23:42 CDT 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, it's time once again for AstriDevCon. Held this year in conjunction with the AstriCon conference in Denver, AstriDevCon will take place on Monday October 24th and on Friday October 28th, from 8am until 5pm. The Monday session will be dedicated to discussion about Asterisk, and the Friday session will cover Asterisk SCF.

Both sessions are open to all AstriCon attendees that are actively involved in the development of Asterisk and/or Asterisk SCF. If you're not already involved in the development of Asterisk SCF, but you're planning to become so, your attendance is welcome.

If you can't attend in person, we'll be doing our best to make listen-only participation available via VoIP dial-in and we'll try to get a Freenode channel going.

With this e-mail, we'd like to solicit topics for conversation during the sessions.

We'll consolidate the ideas and responses into a page on the Asterisk Project wiki, which we'll be updating during the DevCon for those following along at home.

We expect there will be conversation about the development completed in the past year, general discussion about the projects, and ideas/brainstorming/planning for development work to be done in the upcoming year.

So, what do you want to talk about?

Bryan M. Johns
Digium | Community Director
Direct: 256.428.6007