[asterisk-dev] Outbound Call Implementation

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:07:11 CDT 2011

Hello Paul,

Thank you so much! I will keep you guys updated. Basically as
mentioned before, I would like to
move the call details to the realtime module, as is done with other
modules already. Please
share any concerns, ideas etc... The fact that it has not been done
already is concerning to me,
maybe it entails quite a bit of work, and therefore low in the
priority scale if anything? Or the
dev team simply did not see the need for this.

Cheers,

Nick.