[asterisk-dev] Time for a new beta of version 10?

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Tue Sep 20 16:18:23 CDT 2011

On 20/09/11 04:39 PM, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
> It's been nearly 2 months and there's been 160 commits to the version
> 10 branch since 10.0.0-beta1 was released.  Are there any plans for a
> new beta soon?

Yes there are plans to create a new beta shortly. Right now we're just
waiting on the review and commit of some changes that would add the
ability to generate security events in chan_sip using the new Security
Events Framework.

(It is being reviewed at https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1362/ and is
related to https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/18264)

Once that is committed then we'll get a new beta created and released. I
expect that to be sometime this week.

Thanks!

--
Leif Madsen