[asterisk-dev] NAT mapping while binding to IPv6

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Sun Sep 18 08:42:27 CDT 2011

On 07/09/2011, at 10:18 PM, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> If there's an issue open for this in JIRA already, we need to get one in there so we can get this fixed up.

Looks like it's already been reported in Jira:

<https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-18032>

The issue was suspended, but would be great to get the ball rolling on it again. Leif Madsen's feedback on the issue was rather unconstructive, and led away from, rather than getting to the bottom, of the issue.

I will link to this discussion on that issue.