[asterisk-dev] New Opportunities

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Sep 15 17:13:43 CDT 2011

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, Kory Ferbet wrote:

> My name is Kory and I'm a recruiter...
>
> I was hoping to gain a few things out of this listserve. I was hoping
> that someone would be able to help me...

Please start by familiarizing yourself with the 'charter' of a list before
posting. Skipping this step tells members that you are just into it for a
quick buck rather than learning a little bit so you can add value to the
relationship.

This list is for coders to discuss coding issues.

Business opportunities belong on the -biz list.

--
Thanks in advance,