[asterisk-dev] Channel lock in "core show channel" CLI command ?

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Thu Sep 15 12:42:56 CDT 2011

On 15/09/11 01:18 PM, Pavel Troller wrote:
>    I've made a patch for 1.8 branch, which is attached. I think it's just a few
> lines. Maybe the fixed static buffers are not the best solution, it was just a
> proof of concept, and it works here perfectly. Now you can do everything during
> the command, including Scroll Lock, and it has no impact on the channel
> itself (btw a Scroll Lock/Ctrl-S is a Good Thing, if the command output is
> really long).
>    With regards, Pavel

Please submit patches to the issue tracker at
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/

After creating a new account (assuming you don't have one already) and
after signing the license agreement, please open a new issue in the
Asterisk project, and attach your patch there. Otherwise there will be
nothing we can do with it.

Thanks!
Leif.

--