[asterisk-dev] Enhancement patch for app_voicemail

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Thu Sep 15 12:40:36 CDT 2011

On 15/09/11 12:39 PM, Russell Brown wrote:
> I've changed app_voicemail so that when announcing the Caller ID at the
> start of a message it will look for a recording that matches the numeric
> ID and play that instead of reading out the number.
>
> It's a small patch and while I'm using it for my 1.4.42 system it'll
> slot into 1.8 and 1.10 as the relevant bit of app_voicemail.c hasn't
> changed.
>
> What's the protocol for getting it accepted as an official mod?

All patches need to go through the issue tracker at
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/

After creating a login and signing the license agreement, you can create
a new issue in the Asterisk project, and then upload your patch to the
issue after filling in a description, overview, etc...

Thanks!
Leif.

--
Leif Madsen