[asterisk-dev] CID Problem in Saudi Arabia (Russ Meyerriecks)

Mohamed Abdullah mohamed at icompusys.com
Wed Sep 7 09:27:40 CDT 2011

The problem here in Saudi Arabia in Telephone signaling, I can't receive CID
however I tried all configuration that allowed, patches and driver and it
didn't work.

I contacted with ELastix support and they tried to solve the problem and
they they told me it need development in dahdi driver.

My FXO card from Atcom, I talk to them and they send me wctdm.c for dahdi
2.4.1.2, I made compilation and every thing and also didn't work.

really I don't know how to fix this problem.

Mohamed Abdalla Elshehaby
Senior VOIP Engineer
Saudi Arabia, Khobar
King Abdulaziz St.