[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] qwell: trunk r940 - /trunk/menuselect.c

Russell Bryant russell at russellbryant.net
Fri Oct 7 09:16:17 CDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Paul Belanger <pabelanger at digium.com> wrote:
> On 11-09-28 05:59 PM, SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
>>
>> Author: qwell
>> Date: Wed Sep 28 16:59:21 2011
>> New Revision: 940

>> Log:
>> Don't enable modules that are explicitly disabled by default.
>>
>> Modified:
>>     trunk/menuselect.c
>>
> This change creates a regression in 1.8.8.0-rc1 for both Fedora and Debian
> packages.  Basically, you can no longer enable a disabled module in
> menuselect now. EG:
>
> $ ./contrib/scripts/live_ast configure
> $ make menuselect.makeopts
> $ menuselect/menuselect --enable-category MENUSELECT_ADDONS
> menuselect.makeopts
>
> The addons category is still disabled.  This worked in 1.8.7.0 and below.

In the case of the Fedora build, we have a menuselect.makeopts file
already in place that is used for the build [1].  This patch made a
few modules (app_saycounted, app_saycountpl, and res_pktccops) not
build [2] that did build before with that configuration.

[1] http://bit.ly/qiOSov
[2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3410764&name=build.log

--
Russell Bryant