[asterisk-dev] tutor needed

Edward de Jong edward.dejong at voicecarrier.com
Thu Nov 17 12:14:20 CST 2011

I am new to asterisk, and am working on a project to improve the dial plan portion logic of Asterisk, and need the help of someone who knows asterisk internals well to help out on this project. I am located in the SF Bay Area, local talent would be preferable, but so few people know the internals of asterisk, I will take what I can get?

If there is an Asterisk internals expert out there, who would like some free-lance work, please contact me by email and start the conversation.

thanks

edward