[asterisk-dev] FOSDEM 2012 Telephony/Communications Devroom Call for Presenters

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Nov 14 13:14:46 CST 2011

Greetings,

This is a call for presenters (with presentations!) for the telephony
and communications devroom at FOSDEM 2012 - http://www.fosdem.org/.

We will be holding a day full of presentations on development topics in
the area of open source telephony and communications on Sunday, February
5th. The schedule allows for presentations from 9:00 to 17:00. The room
we will be using will have a projector, wifi, and 100 seats.

Please submit all proposals no later than 2011-12-09.  Notification of
accepted speakers will be provided by 2011-12-16.  We will then work to
have a schedule finalized by 2012-01-06.  Talks should be submitted by
subscribing to and then posting to the telephony-devroom mailing list
hosted on http://lists.fosdem.org/.  If you would like to contact the
devroom organizer directly, please contact Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming
at digium.com>.

Feel free to forward this along to any people or mailing lists that you
think would be interested in this event.

Thank you!
--
Kevin P. Fleming