[asterisk-dev] Asterisk / FreeSWITCH Developer required..

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Nov 8 10:58:38 CST 2011

Hello,

I am very interested in the project.

Please send me more details.  If you google my name, you will see that I
have been very involved in the Asterisk community since it started.

I have done just about everything with Asterisk.  I build a call center
from scratch with perfect sound quality and 100% recording.

Scaling is very easy.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Steve Totaro
240.938.1212