[asterisk-dev] Final call for changes to Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6.2

Walter Doekes walter+asterisk-dev at osso.nl
Fri May 20 07:57:58 CDT 2011

> We would like to allow for a 1 week grace period to get final changes in.  If you have any patches that have not yet been committed to 1.4 or 1.6.2, please commit them very soon.  If you have patches that are written but need review, please note them in this thread and we will get them reviewed as soon as we can.

I know that particular week has ended a while ago, but the new versions
aren't up yet (except for 1.4.42-rc1).

I'd like to point your attention to:

(1) MUST be included (has been committed already)
   * 0019192: [patch] [regression] segfault in
     _sip_tcp_helper_thread() caused by bad merge in r314628 (closed)
   https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=19192

(2) Needs review:
   * 0019289: [patch] ast_tcptls_server_start fails second attempt
     to bind
     https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=19289

(3) Was accepted/committed but in the wrong branches. I'd like this in 1.4:
   * 0019202: [patch] switching From-address mid-[invite] breaks
     channel variables
     https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=19202

Regards,
Walter