[asterisk-dev] SIP 'LastMsgsSent' value never changes (regression? fix for review)

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:37:16 CDT 2011

On 16 May 2011 14:31, Steve Davies <davies147 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Found this in 1.6.2.18, but looking at chan_sip.c in trunk, it looks
> like it is still true in 1.8
>
> pabx*CLI> sip show peer peername
> [snip]
>  Mailbox : 204
>  VM Extension : asterisk_204
>  LastMsgsSent : 32767/65535   <--- This never changes
> [snip]
>
> I have raised this as a bug ticket, and provided a possible patch in:
>  https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=19303
>
> But it raised a couple of questions, so if someone could take a look,
> that would be appreciated.

*Ping* - lmadsen has set this issue #19303 as "ready for review", and
suggested that is could be run by the reviewboard. I thought I could
give the reviewboard a go, but fell at the first hurdle - I think base
path may refer to the path within the SVN repo that I am not using :-}
??

Could someone either comment on the issue itself, or point me at a
step-by-step for getting a patch into the reviewboard system. I am
assuming I would have to make a 1.8 version of the patch, or would a
1.6 patch be okay given its simplicity?

Thanks for any hints!
Steve