[asterisk-dev] SIP Softphone

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:52:03 CDT 2011

Hello list,
I know the question I am going to ask is does not belong here 100%, but i
think people related to asterisk are the best people to ask this one.

I am planning to develop a SIP softphone for mobile for my company. This
project has been assigned to me as a research project, just to see if its
feasible to program ourselves or should we hire a development team. I am a
programmer myself plus I do asterisk administration as well.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has experience in this, please guide me
as to where should I start.

I was thinking to get a pre-programmed opensource sip engine and then build
my own business logic around it for all major mobile OS, symbion, iphone os,
android and windows mobile.

So please if you can show me the light, i'll be a happy chap.

Thanks in advance to all.

--
Best Ragards
Rizwan Qureshi