[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] SIP user fields are crazy. Repeat extension searches if they all fail and semicolons are obfuscating the extension in the uri.

David Vossel dvossel at digium.com
Thu May 12 13:31:11 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Yes, this is an interop issue.  Anything that makes us work with stuff at this sort of level should be considered a fix in my opinion.

I agree with the option being off by default as well since this is not a standards based thing.

--
David Vossel
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer, Open Source Software