[asterisk-dev] AstriCon 2011 Call for Speakers Deadline is 05/20/2011

Bryan M. Johns bjohns at digium.com
Thu May 12 10:10:17 CDT 2011

The AstriCon 2011 Call for Speakers deadline is rapidly approaching. We want this year's AstriCon to be the best ever and we hope that you will come share your expertise with the Asterisk Community.

If you're interested in delivering a talk, please take a moment to complete the form at the following URL:

http://www.astricon.net/speaking.aspx

Remember that speakers receive a full access conference pass free of charge!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Bryan M. Johns
Digium | Community Director
Direct: 256.428.6007