[asterisk-dev] Cisco 79x1 SIP Messaging

Matthew Hoskins matt.hoskins at npgco.com
Thu May 12 09:54:47 CDT 2011

That patch looks great!  I'm glad I posted to the list first.  Any assistance I can provide, I'd be happy to.  I unfortunately don't have access to CUCM, but there was a response on the list from someone who may be able to help.

The CFwdALL, BLF's, and DND worked perfectly first time once I applied the patch!

Server side conferencing looks like it's going to be a little more difficult, as the call legs are within the XML dialog.  Perhaps this would be a good time to instantiate an XML parser?  What's the desired actions from an asterisk perspective?  I'm assuming it would go something like this:

1. User establishes Leg A and presses Cnfrnce
2. User establishes Leg B and presses Cnfrnce to join the calls.
3. Phone sends a SIP dialog with the two callid's embedded within an XML dialog
4. Asterisk creates a meetme instance and joins the three channels.

I'm sure there are a ton of steps that go into step 4. :)

Matt