[asterisk-dev] Cisco 79x1 SIP Messaging

Matthew Hoskins matt.hoskins at npgco.com
Wed May 11 20:37:10 CDT 2011

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on the list was working on implementing the extended functionality of the cisco 79x1 SIP messaging?  It looks like cisco is implementing call parking, conferencing, dnd, pickup groups, call forwarding, etc via SIP REFER/INVITE messages with XML dialogs.

I have access to a 7945 and am willing to dig in and see if I can extend the sip codebase to support these functions.  I just wanted to check on the list first to make sure other people weren't working on it, or there wasn't a specific reason they hadn't been implemented.

Thoughts???