[asterisk-dev] autotools versions on *BSD

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed May 11 02:59:43 CDT 2011

Hi list,

I finally got around to update the patch for
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=17161

One minor issue not resolved in the patch there is the bootstrap.sh
script. It requires specific versions of autoconf (2.62) and automake
(1.9) on BSD (unless this is some ancient FreeBSD. On my test kFreeBSD
system I have GNU/kFreeBSD which matches '*BSD'. It had no autoconf-2.62
installed, but 'autoconf' and 'automake' worked just fine.

Why are those specific versions required?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com