[asterisk-dev] Mantis to JIRA migration testing

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Mon May 9 19:56:34 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
> On 10/05/11 4:07 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> > Please take some time to test this instance of JIRA and see if
> > things work how you would expect them to:
>
> I tried it out - it loaded really slowly, and I've been waiting for a
> login for the past few minutes - maybe it's because it's just a test
> or maybe because I'm in New Zealand, but at the moment it's not working
> for me :-)

It shouldn't be slow.  This is the same server that is intended to be used for the production instance.

I'm having the same login problem you are.  We're having some sort of problem with crowd, the single sign on service that is also used by wiki.asterisk.org.  It's going to take some more debugging...

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.   |   Engineering Manager, Open Source Software