[asterisk-dev] VOIP plugin for kde plasma desktop environment using Asterisk

Alok Prasad alok.prasad7 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:50:11 CDT 2011

If you are new asterisk /VOIP ,it always recommend to get familiar with it
before starting development
1.Download Trixbox/asterisknow or elastic all are Asterisk distribution
(Linux + Asterisk) install it on a PC or virual machine.
2.Try to make SIP calls (better to get little understading of SIP message
too), using softphones (Xlite /sjphone) and play around with features.
There are lots of books/online tutorial available