[asterisk-dev] Source Code Analysis of Asterisk & Dahdi

Lynn Gayowski Lynn.Gayowski at klocwork.com
Thu Mar 31 14:35:40 CDT 2011

Klocwork has analyzed Asterisk and Dahdi using our static analysis
product, Klocwork Insight. We provide static analysis capabilities to
open source projects and communities to give reports on bugs and
potential security vulnerabilities that you might want to fix. The
results are hosted on a secure web portal so only contributors have
access to the results.  If anyone would like to view the results, please
send an email to opensource at klocwork.com and I'll set up a username
and password for you.

This program is offered free to open source projects on an ongoing
basis, so please let us know if there are other projects you work on
that you'd like analyzed

Cheers,

Lynn Gayowski

Klocwork