[asterisk-dev] asterisk tests for libpri

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Mar 29 12:55:10 CDT 2011

On 03/29/2011 11:56 AM, Shaun Ruffell wrote:

> Perhaps I'm not following, but could libpri specify a soname for each
> particular ABI supported by the binary?  Then asterisk could link to the
> version of libpri that has the features it needs, but multiple versions
> of libpri with different ABIs could exist on the host system?

This is possible, but it would also be necessary to be able to indicate
to Asterisk which ABI provided by libpri it should build against; right
now, it will build against the most recent ABI that both the Asterisk
code and the installed libpri code support, and expect that ABI to be
present later.

--
Kevin P. Fleming