[asterisk-dev] Set Subscribe Timeout for each peer

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Mon Mar 21 05:20:22 CDT 2011

Hello guys,

Is there allready a way to set the subscribe timeout for subscribes
maybe on peer base?
I didnt found anything in the sip.conf.sample file but maybe its possible.

My use case is that i want to force the subscribe timeout for example to
5 minutes instead of 30 minutes which is the default timeout for sip
phones. I need this to ensure that after a fallback to another asterisk
server each subscribe will be renewed sooner.

if there is nothing like this i will write a patch for it ;)

best regards

stefan