[asterisk-dev] audio of audiohook cuts off

ISABEL ORDAS ARNAL ioa at tid.es
Wed Mar 16 12:19:10 CDT 2011

Hi all,
I am using audiohook to intercept audio from a call, and then write it to another channel.
I use the following function:
ast_audiohook_read_frame(&audiohook, SAMPLES_PER_FRAME, AST_AUDIOHOOK_DIRECTION_READ, AST_FORMAT_ULAW)

My problem is that the frame is empty (audio cannot be listened) at a certain minute of the conversation and audio does not return for 1 minute more or less. Later, audio can be listened again.
Any idea about what is the problem?
Direction: AST_AUDIOHOOK_DIRECTION_READ
Flags: AST_AUDIOHOOK_TRIGGER_READ

Regards,
Isabel

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.