[asterisk-dev] Broken res_phoneprov

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:53:24 CST 2011

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:22 PM, Terry Wilson <twilson at digium.com> wrote:
>> I just reopened https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18186 as the
>> change (its a good change and I like it) does break res_phoneprov in
>> such a way that phones will not provision and people start
>> yelling.....
>>
>> I am looking at the
>> http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/trunk/res/res_phoneprov.c now for
>> the fix.
>> ~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~
>
> Looks like the http_header strings passed to ast_http_send just need \r\n's attached to them?

res_phoneprov was working before the commit.  I reversed the commit on
a system and it started working again.  So I know the issue is with
the commit. I do understand that the commit fixes one issue, however
it breaks functionality in another area of Asterisk. I am using SVN
Branch 1.8 and here is a link to the commit:
http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk?view=revision&revision=309204

I am loading up another test system to test the GUI right now.

~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~