[asterisk-dev] Anyone can tell me how to set asterisk to auto record all phonecall

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Mar 4 09:33:23 CST 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 18:16 +0800, John Wu wrote:
> I need to use asterisk to record all phonecall I have test using
> mixmonitor to record a call.
> Now I need to set the configure file to let asterisk auto record all
> calls. I have searched many
> document but still can not succeed. My version is 1.8beta and I prefer
> using mixmonitor.

You already answered your own question.  You use MixMonitor().  If you
would like some more detailed help with finding the best approach to
modifying your dialplan, I would suggest trying the asterisk-users list.

Good luck!

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.   |   Engineering Manager, Open Source Software