[asterisk-dev] merge68 hangs

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:06:52 CST 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 9:55 PM, David Ruggles <thedavidfactor at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to apply a patch submitted with an issue (18907) and I applied it
> to 1.4 and 1.6.2, but when I do "merge68 309356" it gives the messages about
> deleting properties and just hangs. I've deleted my 1.8 directory and
> rechecked it out and it does the same thing. Any suggestions on what to do?
> Thanks!

Welcome to my world...  Something like this was happening to me and I
could never track down the issue.  No matter how clean or pretty
things looked the properties would get erased.  I had this issue on a
32bit Atom 270 system with Debian Lenny upgraded to Squeeze.

~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~