[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.8.5-rc1 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Wed Jun 29 15:35:23 CDT 2011
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of
Asterisk 1.8.5. This release candidate is available for immediate
The release of Asterisk 1.8.5-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
* Fix Deadlock with attended transfer of SIP call
(Closes issue #18837. Reported, patched by alecdavis. Tested by
* Fixes thread blocking issue in the sip TCP/TLS implementation.
(Closes issue #18497. Reported by vois. Patched by dvossel. Tested by
rossbeer, kowalma, Freddi_Fonet)
* Be more tolerant of what URI we accept for call completion PUBLISH
(Closes issue #18946. Reported by GeorgeKonopacki. Patched by mmichelson)
* Fix a nasty chanspy bug which was causing a channel leak every time a
channel made a call.
(Closes issue #18742. Reported by jkister. Tested by jcovert, jrose)
* This patch fixes a bug with MeetMe behavior where the 'P' option for
prompting for a pin is ignored for the first caller.
(Closes issue #18070. Reported by mav3rick. Patched by bbryant)
* Fix issue where Asterisk does not hangup a channel after endpoint
hangs up. If
the call that the dialplan started an AGI script for is hungup while
script is in the middle of a command then the AGI script is not
(Closes issue #17954, #18492. Reported by mn3250, devmod. Patched by
* Resolve issue where leaving a voicemail, the MWI message is never
same thing happens when checking a voicemail and marking it as read.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18002. Reported by Leif Madsen. Resolved by
* Resolve issue where wait for leader with Music On Hold allows crosstalk
between participants. Parenthesis in the wrong position. Regression
#14365 when expanding conference flags to use 64 bits.
(Closes issue #18418. Reported by MrHanMan. Patched by rmudgett)
* Fix timerfd locking issue.
(Closes ASTERISK-17867, ASTERISK-17415. Patched by kobaz)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev