[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Architectural problem with FSK callerid on analog lines

Sebastian scgm11 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:35:46 CDT 2011

Leif,

sorry to contact you directly but I think my mails are not getting to
the mailing list anymore (as you pointed me on the issue tracker I would
like some discussion about this), can you confirm this for me?

Thanks, and again sorry to disturb you directly but I don't know how
should I proceed with this.

Best regards

Sebastian Gutierrez
(sum on jira)