[asterisk-dev] chan_sip crash

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Jun 13 13:24:15 CDT 2011

	I would if it would work :(

	Seems to be having some issues for me.

-- snip --
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

-- snip --

	It seems someone with access could fix this if (c==NULL) check
somewhere in here to prevent the catastrophic event of a SIP message causing
a crash.  I do wonder if this could be remotely exploited, but have not
actively tried to attack the process.

	- Jared