[asterisk-dev] asterisk stream

Yaroslav Panych panych.y at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 06:20:36 CDT 2011

Actually ast_streamfile does not cares about buffering and other
low-level stuffs. This task is delegated to file format subroutines(in
your case it is ast_filestream->fmt->write which is implemented in
correspondent module). In most cases this modules are using standard
libc File I/O (fopen,fread,fwrite,fclose etc). So your task is to
modify or rewrite those modules to work in manner you require.