[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] mnicholson: branch 1.4 r322646 - /branches/1.4/channels/chan_sip.c

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jun 9 15:58:17 CDT 2011

On 06/09/2011 02:49 PM, Olle E Johansson wrote:
> Have we stopped  attributing patches and bug reports ? I did remember reporting this and putting something on reviewboard...

No, the policy for commit message formatting is the same:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Commit+Messages

It's just that we don't have the same commit message template feature in
JIRA that we had in Mantis.  All of that must be done manually for now.
 I have a task to write a commit message template helper script.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.   |   Engineering Manager, Open Source Software