[asterisk-dev] Develop own channel

Stepchenko Aleksey V. aleksey.stepchenko at nl.allieddata.com
Fri Jun 3 08:06:55 CDT 2011

Hello!

If there some documentation/example that  show how to write own channel
like  chan_gtalk.c or chan_xxx.c

I'm interesting in such example that can say like this:

-  if your device is ringing after INVITE message  you should generate
TONE signal by Asterisk API or by your application and use such Asterisk
functions/callbacks
 - if you accept call you should read incoming RTP frames from this
endpoint and put it there
 - if you are dialling you should do this step and this step
 - ...

Because I've have own DSP that can generate RTP stream but I can'
understand how to join my RTP with Asterisk RTP.

Or at least get remote endpoint to write it into RTP stream

--
Best regards,
    Stepchenko Aleksey

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be legally privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. You may not copy this
message or attachment, or disclose the contents, to any other person. You must
destroy all copies of the original message and attachment. Allied Data Technologies
is neither liable for the proper nor complete transmission of the information contained
in this e-mail communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.