[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Asterisk Sip Registration Hooks

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:54:32 CDT 2011

I think that this patch is a fantastic idea and want to encourage the
developer to add it to 1.8, and also provide a private patch for the
people that are not yet ready for 1.8, since 1.8 has some bast bugs
like cdr's being wrong, etc.
I will test the patch in production as soon as you have it ready, in
my 1.6.2 installation.