[asterisk-dev] Dependencies for res_pktccops

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Fri Jul 8 12:21:43 CDT 2011

I'm try to build chan_mgcp.so in asterisk 1.8.4.4 on Openwrt, and I've identified that it relies on res_pktccops.

However, I can't seem to get res_pktccops to build, even though it's selected:

MENUSELECT_RES=res_ais res_calendar_caldav res_calendar_ews res_calendar_exchange res_calendar_icalendar res_config_ldap res_config_odbc res_config_pgsql res_config_sqlite res_fax_spandsp res_http_post res_odbc res_pktccops res_snmp res_srt
p res_timing_dahdi res_timing_kqueue

what am I missing?  Is there a hidden dependency that I'm not aware of?

Thanks,

-Philip