[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.10 and video a=fmtp

David Vossel dvossel at digium.com
Wed Jul 6 10:42:56 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Progress stopped at Phase 2 step2, which is the implementation of H.264 with attributes.  When this gets implemented we will have h.264 with attributes in the SDP.  Until that happens, Asterisk will continue to ignore attributes.  Video currently works by Asterisk passing through whatever video the client happens to give us.  Negotiation only happens at the video codec level.  I would very much like to complete this at some point.  After this is done, and we get multiple video and audio streams going, Asterisk will be capable of some very interesting things.

--
David Vossel
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer, Open Source Software