[asterisk-dev] Developing asterisk module: seeking for build template

Yaroslav Panych panych.y at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 08:12:03 CDT 2011

Hello to all

   I have implemented some urgently required for me feature which
Asterisk do not have out of box. I've built module(spying into
app_skel.c, but locating it into addons subdirectory). And so have
such problems:
1. I must patch a bunch of asterisk files(menuselect-tree,
addons/Makefile, and some others) in order to teach make menuselect
and make addons to build it)
2. Built module for one version of Asterisk does not compatible with
other version, and sometimes it is a pain to repatch all newer
version(I mean since 1.8).

   So for now my task is to create separate built environment(i.e.
Makefile, possible autoconf/autobuild). I'm afraid I'm not so strong
in such kind of tasks. Is there available such template?

Regards, FeyFre